The Player Development Program (PDP) at Talking Stick Golf Club
This program offers golfers the following benefits in consideration for a recurring $49.99 monthly fee. The Player Development Program member shall have the following privileges:
- Range practice access, including range balls in designated PDP area, seven days a week. (some restrictions apply)
- $20 plus tax access fee required when playing during specified Players Development Program Access times*
- 1-day advance reservations
Player Development Program Policies:
All PDP members are required to check in with the Player Development Program attendant stationed at the driving range prior to use of the practice facilities.
All PDP members must check in to the golf shop prior to playing golf. Check-in allowed no more than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time.
- PDP members may only utilize the designated PDP area on the range tee.
- A limit of one bag of balls, per person, per day, will be provided.
- The Range closes at 1:30 PM Mondays and Thursdays for maintenance.
- Dress Code (golf attire) will be enforced for the practice area and the golf course.
- No Outside F&B, including alcohol, is allowed, by AZ Law, to be brought onto the premises.
- PDP members may book tee time reservations one day in advance for play during the access tee times (below). Members may bring up to three guests for play during the access time. Guests will be offered the applicable AZ Resident rate.
- The Player Development Program benefits, access times, or rates may be changed or terminated by the Club at any time with 30 days’ notice.